School of Leaders 3 is all about leadership. The main objective of this class is to “endow every person that is willing to be used by God in the vision of cells and in the model of twelve.” It would help students develop an effective leadership that contributes to the strengthening of the leader’s ministry and the growth of the Church. This class would equip them with the character of Christ in winning and consolidating people.
School of Leaders 3: Leadership and Consolidation
|Lesson 1 – Leadership||Lesson 1 – Consolidation|
|Lesson 2 – The Calling||Lesson 2 – How to Consolidate|
|Lesson 3 – The Personality of a Leader -part 1||Lesson 3 – The Fruit of the Holy Spirit|
|Lesson 4 – The Personality of a Leader -part2||Lesson 4 – The Gifts of the Holy Spirit|
|Lesson 5 – The Price of Leadership||Lesson 5 – Ministry Gifts|
|Lesson 6 – Principles for a Leadership||Lesson 6 – The Importance of Counseling|
|Lesson 7 – Danger in Leadership||Lesson 7 – The Application of Counseling|
|Lesson 8 – Types of Leadership||Lesson 8 – The Practice of Biblical Counseling|
|Lesson 9 – Practical Advices for Preaching -part 1||Lesson 9 – Key Themes in Counseling|
|Lesson 10 -Practical Advices for Preaching -part 2||Lesson 10 -Counseling Workshop|
- September 18 to November 27, 2016 - CROSSWorld Center, Bulak St., Malhacan, Meycauayan City, Bulacan
How to Register:
- Fill out the SOL3 Registration form available at the Church office.
- OR Register to our online registration.
- You can also call or text us at +63 933 452 3343.
- Must be a graduate of Re-Encounter or SOL 2.
- As part of the training requirements, each student in SOL 3 must be focused in building up and establishing their team of 12.